- 200g Thin cut stir fry beef/chicken strips
- 150g Any green and red vegetables (peppers, carrots, celery, cabbage)
- 40g Cashew nuts (gently fried with a teaspoon of cooking oil)
- 3-4 Tablespoons cornflour
- Marinade A
- 1 Tablespoon of good quality Soy Sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Sprinkle of white/black ground pepper
- Dribble of rice wine (optional)
*You can reduce the use of cooking oil by using a non-stick frying pan.
*Always be careful when cooking nuts in hot oil
- Marinade beef/chicken strips with Marinade A for 20 minutes.
- Chop all vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Now fry the vegetables with a tablespoon of cooking oil, take them out on one side for later use.
- Add beef/chicken strips to the well-oiled wok covered and cook for few minutes on both sides.
- Once beef/chicken strips are cooked, add 1-2 tablespoon of Mei’s Dan Dan Chilli Sauce to the cooked meat in the wok, stir evenly before adding all the cooked ingredients. Serve with rice or noodles.