You can also use Dan Dan Chilli Sauce on this recipe
100g Cod fillet or sea bass + 3 raw prawns. Alternatively use minced turkey or minced beef
Season with pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Finely chopped chilli and spring onion
- 1 each of orange pepper halved and deseeded, halved courgette with the centre seed out to create a channel. Alternatively use aubergine.
- Reheat 2 heaped teaspoon of Satay Sauce with lemongrass + 2 tablespoon of fresh milk in a sauce pan for about 2 minutes.
- Blend and season cod and prawns in a processor for about 1 minute, then mix in the chopped chilli and spring onion
- Stuff halved peppers and courgette with fish mixture
- Shallow pan-fry them in low heat, cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes, then take lid off and continue to cook 1 minute or until light brown
- Steamed rice, boiled or roast potatoes, tortilla.
Why not try this recipe with another Mei’s Homemade range of sauces? Such as:
Sweet & Sour Stir-fry
Sichuan Dan Dan Chilli Sauce
Hot Dates Chilli Paste