A refreshing healthy meal for ONE or double it for 2!
Any fish or seafood such as, prawns or squid can be used for this recipe.
YOU’LL NEED A NON-STICK FRYING PAN.
- 100g piece of cod cut in 3 chunks
- 2 tbsp potato starch, or corn starch 1 portion of rice noodles
- 1 portion of green salad of your choice
- 1 tsp each of chopped spring onion, chillies to garnish
- 2 heaped tbsp of Mei’s Sweet Chilli Chutney
- 1 tbsp each of olive oil and honey
- Juice of half a lime and zest
- 1 tsp of chopped coriander and mint leaves
- Cook one portion of rice noodles as per the packet, drain and run under cold water and then place in a salad bowl.
- To flavour the noodles and prevent sticking, pour half the dressing onto the noodles and mix well.
- Season the cod pieces then lightly coat with corn starch.
- Gently fry the seasoned cod a couple of minutes each side until lightly brown or cooked.
- To plate up, place the green salad first on a serving plate, then flavoured noodles and lastly cod pieces.
- To finish, pour the rest of the dressing over the cod pieces and garnish.