Ready Steady Tagliatelle
Make a quick and tasty snack in minutes. Just stir-in 2 tbsp of Mei’s Red Pepper Spread and Wild Garlic Extra virgin olive oil onto cooked pasta. There you have it! It’s super delicious and nutritious. You can turn it into a meal by adding pan fried salmon or any other proteins of your choice. Please see note*
- 2 portion of fresh tagliatelle
- Ready to use Wild Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (alternatively use basil and extra virgin olive oil)
- Grated parmesan cheese for garnish, optional.
- 2 portions of salmon fillets skinned and chopped in cubes
- Boil water in a deep sauce pan for cooking pasta.
- In the meantime, take a deep frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil in medium low heat, place salmon cubes and fry evenly on each side on the pan for 1-2 minutes. Take care not to burn them. Once cooked turn off the heat, and season with salt and pepper.
- By now water is boiled, add 1 tsp of sea salt in the boiling water. Then cook pasta as per the packet. Drain cooked pasta in a colander then transfer in a mixing bowl.
- Stir-in 2 tbsp of Mei’s Red Pepper Spread and 1 tbsp of Wild Garlic Extra Virgin Olive oil into the pasta evenly.
- To serve, place crispy pan-fried salmon cubes on top of a plate of well flavoured tagliatelle with garnish.