Chilli Seafood Pasta
Squid ink spaghetti has a tantalising flavour. It’s absolutely delicious by adding a little bit of garlicky chilli sauce, and it’s easy to make. Ingredients can be procured in your weekly shop and stored in cupboard and freezer, so you can rustle up a quick meal anytime you want .
YOU’LL NEED A DEEP FRYING PAN .
- A handful of frozen prawns, mussels or 1 bag of frozen seafood of your choice (thawed and pat dried)
- 2 portion squid ink spaghetti or any pasta of your choice
- 1 tsp each of chopped flat leaf parsley, chillies to garnish
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 heaped tbsp of Mei’s Original Chilli Sauce
- Measure out the pasta and cook according to the packet instruction.
- Take a deep frying pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in medium heat then add seafood and cook for a couple of minutes.
- When cooked through then turn off the heat.
- Put cooked and drained pasta and the sauce straight into the frying pan and mix well.
- Serve and garnish.
Other sauces you might like to try on this recipe: Mei’s Hot Dates Chilli Paste, Mei’s Red Pepper Spread, Mei’s Black Bean Sauce, Mei’s Smoked Paprika Chilli Sauce, Mei’s Chiu Chow Chilli Oil.