Thai Salad dressed with Sweet Chilli Chutney
- Handful of Oyster mushrooms
- Handful of beansprouts
- Handful of gem lettuce (washed and drained)
- Few sprigs of coriander leaves
- 1 pepper and a small carrot, shredded
- Ready to use rice vermicelli (optional)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Sweet Chilli Chutney
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sesame oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Make the dressing in a separate jug.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and mix well to serve.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to finish