Chicken Breasts with Satay Sauce
- 2 quality chicken breasts
- 1 bag of mixed root vegetables
- Serve with roast potatoes or rice (optional)
- Mei's Satay Sauce with Lemongrass
- Rub half a teaspoon of sea salt and 2 teaspoon of satay sauce on both chicken breasts and let them stand for 20 minutes.
- Line the baking tray with the root vegetables, place chicken breast on top, drizzle a little bit of olive oil, season as desired then cover with tin foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven of 190 degree C for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Add 2 teaspoons of satay sauce to the remained cooking juice and mix well to serve.
- Rice, boiled or roast potatoes, tortilla, (satay chicken burritos)