Dan Dan Turkey in Pitta Parcels
(Vegetarian option - use fresh mushrooms)
- A pack of minced turkey
- A pack of pitta bread
- 2 sprigs of celery
- 1 finely chopped pepper)
- A few baby sweetcorn (can also use tinned)
- Lettuce, broken into small pieces
- Heat oil on a frying pan in medium heat.
- Add minced turkey to the pan covered and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat up the pitta bread under the grill quickly, do not let it burn.
- Throw in the chopped pepper, baby sweet corn and celery and stir-fry it with 1-2 tablespoon of Dan Dan Chilli Sauce until the turkey minced is cooked and your kitchen is now filled with the peppery and citric aroma.
- Cut the pitta bread into two halves, or slice open on the side. Fill them with lettuce, cooked minced and garnish with tinned sweetcorn.