Satay Chicken Skewers
Perfectly grilled satay chicken skewers in the most flavourful marinade. Served with creamy yet refreshing peanut-lime sauce.4-STEPS: THREAD, MARINATE, GRILL & BASTE
- Thread 8 chicken strips on skewers
- Marinate with 1 tablespoon of curry powder + 4 tablespoon of yoghurt + sprinkle of salt, let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Grill at medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side
- Dilute 2 tablespoon of Mei’s Satay Sauce with Lemongrass and 5 tablespoons of milk to baste on the chicken during cooking
- Either on steamed rice, fajita wraps, fried noodles, green salads, or even on Indonesian Gado-gado.
- Heat 3 tablespoon of Mei’s Satay Sauce with Lemongrass with 100ml of milk in low heat for 2 minutes.
NOTE: Gado-gado is an Indonesian salad of slightly boiled, blanched, and steamed vegetables, such as French beans, baby sweet corns, boiled potatoes, halved hard boiled eggs and sliced fresh cucumber for crunchiness, served with peanut sauce on a platter.